Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Learning and Development Trainer to work across our homes, Rutland Manor, Kingfisher Court, Poplars Nursing Home and Croft Care Home.
As a Learning and Development Trainer at Monarch Healthcare, you will support Home Managers to coordinate training needs, whilst ensuring staff members complete relevant training within the required timeframes. You will deliver training, maintain competency assessments and provide support to employees during the completion of the care certificate.
This is a full-time role, working 40 hours per week, however we are looking for someone who can be flexible with regards to working hours, as the position may require work outside of the agreed times to meet business needs, and can include weekends. The rate of pay is dependent on experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will need to be able to self-manage and work holistically at a fast pace, prioritising and managing their workload whilst working in a professional manner.
The homes within this role are based in the following locations, please ensure prior to applying that you are able to travel to the locations of:
Rutland Manor Nursing Home, Ilkeston, DE7
Kingfisher Court Care Home, Nottingham, NG11
Poplars Nursing Home, Burton-on-Trent, DE13
Croft Care Home, Burton-on-Trent, DE15
The main duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Support home managers with staff training and development needs, ensuring training meets the required completion rate
- Coordinate and facilitate the learning and development of all staff
- Deliver training
- Conduct observations and supervisions to advise staff teams accordingly and identify further training needs
- Support employees during the completion of the care certificate, reporting progress to the Home Manager on each visit
- Manage a schedule of work and report this monthly to the Training Manager
- Prepare reports for the training manager as required
- Contribute to new staff inductions as requested
- Attend training meetings to discuss progress and needs
- Provide feedback to the Management team as required
- Contributory pension
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- On site parking
- Staff referral scheme
- Supportive team
All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.