Monarch Healthcare is an established care provider and forward-thinking company. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant to join our team at Clifton Manor Residential Home, based in Clifton.
Clifton Manor Residential is a purpose-built home, offering care and support for up to 47 people. As a Senior Care Assistant, you will support with the delivery of quality care, ensuring the highest levels of care are always maintained. This is a full-time position, working 36 hours per week on a rota basis, including some weekends and bank holidays.
Main Duties: This is not an exhaustive list.
- Ensure the highest levels of care are maintained by supporting Clients with all aspects of daily living and providing support to Staff Members, ensuring shifts run in an efficient manner.
- Assist Clients in all aspects of their care needs. Complete, observe & review care planning needs, and complete written daily records as required and in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Answer the Nurse call system, giving assistance as required.
- Report on the well-being of Clients and liaise with Healthcare professionals.
- Carry out regular checks on Clients at intervals determined by senior Staff Members.
- Make and change beds, ensuring that rooms are clean and tidy, in line with the Care Centre’s disposal of waste policy. Clean and maintain equipment e.g., wheelchairs, hearing aids, spectacles.
- Ensure the Care Centre is kept clean and tidy.
- Dispense medication, if required, and ensure correct recording of all relevant information relating to medication.
The benefits of the role:
- Access to on-site parking
- Monarch Healthcare’s Annual Awards & Dinner
- Full induction and support
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Meal on shift (Set menu – if shift time is over 7.5 hours)
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
- Supportive team environment
- Contributory Pension
Monarch Healthcare value all employees and actively encourage people to develop their knowledge and skills through opportunities for further learning as well as through mandatory training expectations. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.