We are recruiting for Registered Nurses to join our teams at Monarch Healthcare.
At Monarch Healthcare, we provide care and nursing support to older people and people living with dementia. We are recruiting for Registered Nurses, that would like to join our supportive and committed teams, who work together to ensure the highest levels of care at all times.
We have opportunities in various locations including Registered Nurse on days or Nights and Clinical Lead Nurse opportunities. You are welcome to apply to this advert if you would like to speak about the role you are looking for, and our recruitment team will contact you.
A competitive rate of pay is offered, depending on qualifications and experience, together with a benefits package that includes:
- Reimbursement of annual NMC Pin payment – subject to no restrictions placed
- An Invitation to Monarch Healthcare’s Annual Awards & Dinner
- Contributory pension
- Development training
- Referral scheme
- Supportive team
- On site Parking
As a Registered Nurse at Monarch Healthcare, your days will be varied and will include:
- The formulation of person-centred care plans – Reviewing and updating of care plans to reflect client need, ensuring Care Plans are completed and maintained in consultation with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Administration of medication – Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Monitoring of resident well-being – Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Supervision of the care team when acting as the nurse in charge, ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals
The successful candidate will be registered with the NMC and in receipt of a current pin. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.