Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Coordinator to join our team and co-ordinate administrative processes in line with company policies and legal responsibilities for quality and compliance.
This is a part-time role, working 3 days per week between the hours of 9am-5pm however, work outside of these hours may be required to meet business needs.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Administration of the quality management system for all care homes and central operations
- Support home managers and relevant staff to meet quality assurance processes, in line with expected timescales and legislative requirements
- Collate data and contribute to analysis and reports
- Manage and initiate quality assurance surveys to all stakeholders to collate feedback and produce reports
- Provide support to the Quality Assurance Manager when completing quality visits or as requested
- Maintain effective communication with all stakeholders
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and contribute to the implementation and ongoing monitoring of GDPR.
The benefits of the role include:
- Access to on-site parking
- Annual Monarch Healthcare Awards and Dinner
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- In house training
- Contributory Pension
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Referral scheme
All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references. If you would like to join our team, please apply to this advert by including your CV and a cover note, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive for our roles, we are unable to respond to each applicant. We appreciate and would like to thank you for the time you have taken to apply for the role.