Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Training Administrator to join our team.
This is a full-time role, working 40 hours per week. The rate of pay is up to £10 per hour, depending on skills and experience. As a Training Administrator at Monarch Healthcare, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work alongside the training team, including coordinators and the Learning and Development Manager, providing support with administration duties.
- Support the training coordinators with employee training and development needs, ensuring training meets the required completion rate and provide updates of non-compliances
- Contact and liaise with staff members regarding their training plans
- Updating of the Care Homes training Matrix
- Writing training notices and letters
- Communicating with care home managers and trainers
- Downloading reports from the online learning systems and monitor learner progress
- Downloading certificates reports
- Compiling and reviewing of training statistics
We are looking for a candidate with experience within an administration role who has previously worked with Microsoft packages as below. Required:
- Knowledge/experience of MS Word, Office, Excel
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Clear understanding of confidentiality and professionalism
- Driver’s licence and access to own transport – This role can require travel to the homes within the Monarch Healthcare group.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV and cover note for consideration.
Monarch Healthcare value all employees and actively encourage people to develop their knowledge and skills through opportunities for further learning as well as through mandatory training expectations. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.