Monarch Healthcare is an established care provider and forward-thinking company. We have an opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant to join our team at Clifton Manor Residential Home.
As a Senior Care Assistant at Monarch Healthcare, you will support with the delivery of quality care, ensuring the highest levels of care are always maintained. This is a full-time position, working 40 hours per week.
Rate of pay and hours: We offer a rate of pay above national minimum wage including increments for NVQ 2 and 3. You would be required to work on a rota basis, including some weekends and bank holidays.
Main Duties: This is not an exhaustive list.
- Ensure the highest levels of care are maintained by supporting Clients with all aspects of daily living and providing support to staff members, ensuring shifts run in an efficient manner.
- Assist Clients in all aspects of their care needs. Complete, observe & review care planning needs, and complete written daily records as required and in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Answer the Nurse call system, giving assistance as required.
- Report on the well-being of Clients and liaise with Healthcare professionals.
- Carry out regular checks on Clients at intervals determined by senior Staff Members.
- Ensure that rooms are clean and tidy, in line with the Care Centre’s policies.
- Clean and maintain equipment.
- Ensure the Care Centre is kept clean and tidy.
- Liaise with colleagues, providing support, guidance, and instruction to ensure high standards of care are delivered by all staff.
- Dispense medication, if required, and ensure correct recording of all relevant information relating to medication.
You will be joining a supportive team who are focused on providing the highest level of person-centred care. Alongside this we offer the following:
- Access to on-site parking
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Supportive team environment
- Contributory Pension
- Annual Monarch Healthcare awards
Monarch Healthcare value all employees and actively encourage people to develop their knowledge and skills through opportunities for further learning as well as through mandatory training expectations. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.