Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to join our team at Clifton Manor Residential Home. As a Senior Care Assistant at Monarch Healthcare, you will support with the delivery of quality care, ensuring the highest levels of care are always maintained.
Hours: 30 hours per week on Nights. We work on a rota basis, including alternate weekends and some bank holidays.
The shift times are 8pm – 7am
Main Duties: This is not an exhaustive list.
- Ensure the highest levels of care are maintained by supporting Clients with all aspects of daily living and providing support to Staff Members, ensuring shifts run in an efficient manner.
- Assist Clients in all aspects of their care needs. Complete, observe and review care planning needs, and complete written daily records as required and in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Answer the Nurse call system, giving assistance as required.
- Report on the well-being of Clients and liaise with healthcare professionals.
- Clean and maintain equipment. Ensure the Care Centre is kept clean and tidy.
- Dispense medication, if required, and ensure correct recording of all relevant information relating to medication.
You will be joining a supportive team who are focused on providing the highest level of person-centred care. Alongside this we offer the following:
- Access to on-site parking
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
- Supportive team environment
- Contributory Pension
- Annual Monarch Healthcare Awards
If you are looking for a new opportunity and would like to speak further about joining our team, please apply to this advert or contact our home, we look forward to hearing from you.
All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.