Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Registered Nurse (Days) to join our team at Heeley Bank Care Home, Sheffield, S2.
Heeley Bank offers care and nursing support for up to 64 people in a spacious, well-maintained home. Based within a residential area, the home benefits from good transport links to the surrounding areas. We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse that would like to join our supportive and committed team, who work together to ensure the highest levels of care at all times.
Hours: 3 or 4 days per week are available. We welcome applications for full or part time hours.
Shift times: 07:45-20:00
We work on a rota basis, including alternate weekends and some bank holidays. The rate of pay is dependent on experience.
Further opportunities are available across the Monarch Healthcare group so if you would like to discuss our current vacancies, please do get in contact.
A competitive rate of pay is offered, together with a benefits package that includes:
- Paid DBS
- Reimbursement of annual NMC Pin payment – subject to no restrictions placed
- An Invitation to Monarch Healthcare’s Annual Awards and Dinner
- Referral Scheme
- Contributory Pension
- Supportive Management team
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Access to on-site parking
As a Registered Nurse your days will be varied, and responsibilities will include:
- Formulation of person-centred care plans – Reviewing and updating of care plans to reflect client need, ensuring Care Plans are completed and maintained in consultation with clients, relatives, and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Administration of medication – Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Monitoring of resident well-being – Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Supervision of the care team when acting as the nurse in charge, ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals
The successful candidate will be registered with the NMC and in receipt of a current pin. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply to this advert or you are welcome to contact our home directly, we look forward to hearing from you.