Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our team at Parkside Nursing Home.
Parkside Nursing Home is a purpose-built home, located on the outskirts of Mansfield, based within a residential area. The home provides care and nursing support to elderly people and people living with dementia. We welcome applications from candidates that are looking for permanent or bank hours.
Shift type: Nights. We are also able to consider applicants who would like to work nights and 1 day shift per week.
We value our teams and are keen to promote a happy and supportive working environment. To support this, we offer a competitive rate of pay, together with a package that include:
- Paid breaks
- An Invitation to Monarch Healthcare’s Annual Awards & Dinner
- £500 golden handshake on completion of 6-months satisfactory service
- DBS payment reimbursed on completion of 6-months satisfactory service
- Contributory pension
- Referral scheme
- On site parking
- Supportive team environment
As a registered Nurse at Monarch Healthcare, your days will be varied, and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Formulation of person-centred care plans – Reviewing and updating of care plans to reflect client need, ensuring Care Plans are completed and maintained in consultation with clients, relatives, and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Administration of medication – Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Monitoring of resident well-being – Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Supervision of the care team when acting as the nurse in charge, ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals
The successful candidate will need to be registered with the NMC and in receipt of a current pin. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please apply to this advert, we look forward to hearing from you.