Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Registered Nurse (Nights) to join our team at Parkside Nursing Home.
Parkside is a purpose-built home, located on the outskirts of Mansfield, based within a residential area. The home provides care and nursing support to older people and people living with dementia. We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse that would like to join our supportive and committed team, who work together to ensure the highest levels of care at all times.
If you would like to speak further or to apply, please apply to this advert or contact us on 01623 655341, we look forward to speaking with you.
Shift times: 19:45 – 08:00
We welcome applications for part time, full time or bank hours.
The Benefits for a Registered Nurse:
- Paid breaks
- Paid DBS
- An Invitation to Monarch Healthcare’s Annual Awards & Dinner
- Reimbursement of NMC PIN – subject to no restrictions placed
- Contributory pension
- Referral scheme
- Onsite parking
- Supportive team environment
As a Registered Nurse at Monarch Healthcare, your days will be varied, and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Formulation of person-centred care plans – Reviewing and updating of care plans to reflect client need, ensuring Care Plans are completed and maintained in consultation with clients, relatives, and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Administration of medication – Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Monitoring of resident well-being – Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Supervision of the care team when acting as the nurse in charge, ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals
If you are interested in joining our team or would like to speak further about the role you are looking for, please apply to this advert, we look forward to hearing from you.
You will need to be registered with the NMC and in receipt of a current pin. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.