Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Registered Nurse (Nights) to join our team at Rutland Manor Nursing Home.
Based in Ilkeston, DE7, Rutland Manor provides care and nursing support to older people, people living with dementia and provides support for challenging needs. The nursing home is bright and spacious and has themed areas throughout. We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse that would like to join our supportive and committed team, who work together to ensure the highest levels of care at all times.
Hours: We welcome applications for full time, part time or bank hours or Nights.
Shift times: 19:30-07:30
CQC rating: GOOD
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, or the role you are looking for, please apply to this advert, we look forward to speaking with you.
A competitive rate of pay is offered, together with a benefits package that includes:
- Paid breaks
- Paid DBS
- An Invitation to Monarch Healthcare’s Annual Awards and Dinner
- Reimbursement of annual NMC Pin payment subject to no restrictions placed
- Contributory pension
- Referral scheme
- Supportive and caring team environment
- On site parking
- Support from a Senior Management team
As a Registered Nurse at Monarch Healthcare, your days will be varied and will include:
- The formulation of person-centred care plans – Reviewing and updating of care plans to reflect client need, ensuring Care Plans are completed and maintained in consultation with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines and Company policy.
- Administration of medication – Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Monitoring of resident well-being – Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Supervision of the care team when acting as the nurse in charge, ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals
The successful candidate will be registered with the NMC and in receipt of a current pin. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.