Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Registered Nurse (Nights) to join our wonderful team at Ferndene Care Home.
Ferndene is a purpose-built home, located in the residential area of Gainsborough, DN21. The home provides care and nursing support to older people and people living with dementia. We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse that would like to join our supportive and committed team, who work together to ensure the highest levels of care at all times.
Hours: 2-3 Night shifts per week are available, However, we are able to consider applicants that are looking for either bank, full or part time hours. Further roles are also available across the Monarch Healthcare group.
If you would like to speak further, please apply to this advert or contact our home on 01427 810700, we look forward to speaking with you.
A competitive rate of pay is offered, together with a benefits package that includes:
- Paid breaks
- An Invitation to Monarch Healthcare’s Annual Awards and Dinner
- £500 golden handshake on completion of 6-months satisfactory service
- Reimbursement of annual NMC Pin payment – subject to no restrictions placed
- Contributory pension
- Referral scheme
- Supportive and caring team environment
As a Registered Nurse at Monarch Healthcare, your days will be varied and will include:
- The formulation of person-centred care plans – Reviewing and updating of care plans to reflect client need, ensuring Care Plans are completed and maintained in consultation with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Administration of medication – Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Monitoring of resident well-being – Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Supervision of the care team when acting as the nurse in charge, ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals
The successful candidate will be registered with the NMC and in receipt of a current pin. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.