Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our team at Heeley Bank Care Home, Sheffield. Heeley Bank offers care and nursing support for up to 67 people in a spacious, well maintained home. The home is based within a residential area and benefits from good transport links to the surrounding areas.
We value our teams and understand the skills and commitment that Nurses bring to their role. We are keen to promote a happy and supportive working environment, and to support this, we are offering competitive rates of pay, together with a benefits package that includes:
- Paid Breaks
- Golden handshake – £500 bonus on completion of 6-months satisfactory service
- Annual Monarch Healthcare Awards
- Reimbursement of annual NMC Pin payment – subject to no restrictions placed
- Referral Scheme
- Contributory Pension
- Supportive Management team
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- On site parking
As a Registered Nurse your days will be varied, and responsibilities will include:
- Formulation of person-centred care plans – Reviewing and updating of care plans to reflect client need, ensuring Care Plans are completed and maintained in consultation with clients, relatives, and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Administration of medication – Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Monitoring of resident well-being – Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP and Professional visits where necessary.
- Supervision of the care team when acting as the nurse in charge, ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals
The successful candidate will need to be registered with the NMC and in receipt of a current pin. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply to this advert or you are welcome to contact our home directly, we look forward to hearing from you.