Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our team at Rutland Manor Nursing Home. Rutland Manor offers accommodation with nursing care for people with dementia and associated mental health needs. As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring we provide the highest quality of Care and support, whilst building and maintaining relationships with residents, relatives and professionals.
Hours and rate of pay: We are able to consider applications from candidates who are looking for full/part time or bank hours on Days. We offer a competitive rate of pay alongside the below benefits.
We value our teams and are keen to promote a happy and supportive working environment. To support this, we offer a competitive rate of pay, together with a package that includes:
- Paid breaks
- Reimbursement of annual NMC Pin payment – subject to no restrictions placed
- Annual Monarch Healthcare Awards
- Referral scheme
- In-house training
- Meal on Shift (if shift time is over 7.5 hours, from a set menu)
- 5.6 weeks Annual Leave
- Access to on-site parking
- Contributory Pension
- Caring and Supportive team environment
As a Registered Nurse at Monarch Healthcare, your days will be varied, and responsibilities will include:
- Formulation of person-centred care plans – Reviewing and updating of care plans to reflect client need, ensuring Care Plans are completed and maintained in consultation with clients, relatives, and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Administration of medication – Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Monitoring of resident well-being – Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Supervision of the care team when acting as the nurse in charge, ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals
Monarch Healthcare values all employees and actively encourage people to develop their knowledge and skills through opportunities for further learning as well as the usual mandatory training expectations.
The successful candidate will need to be registered with the NMC and in receipt of a current pin. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.