Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Receptionist to join our team at Poplars Nursing Home. The successful candidate will be required to work 25 hours per week and the rate of pay is in line with national minimum wage.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administration support to the Home Administrator
- Maintain accurate records in line with Company policy and procedures
- Prepare and issue reports as required.
- Process receipts of monies against Clients’ accounts.
- Provide administrative support including typing, filing, and dealing with correspondence within given timescales.
- Operate office equipment such as fax, photocopier and computer as required.
- Answer the telephone, respond to enquiries from Clients and Visitors at Reception, and re-direct enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Welcome visitors to the home, ensuring covid-19 tests are completed in line with company policy.
- Maintain stationery supplies.
- Knowledge and experience of MS Word, Excel, email, internet
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Clear understanding of confidentiality and professionalism
If you would like to apply, please forward your CV and cover note for consideration. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
Due to the volume of applications we receive for our roles, we are unable to respond to each applicant. We appreciate and would like to thank you for the time you have taken to apply for the role.
Please note that all people working in care homes in England are required to have had both doses of a covid-19 vaccination, unless medically exempt. Proof of vaccination status will be required to be shown on arrival for an interview.