Monarch Healthcare have an opportunity for a Housekeeper to join our team at Clifton Manor Residential Home. You will be required to work 30 hours per week on a rota basis, including some weekends and bank holidays.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prioritise workload and allocation of tasks.
- Create and monitor cleaning regimes (daily, weekly, periodically) for all areas.
- Conduct housekeeping audits and spot checks.
- Continually assess and ensure consistently high standards.
- Liaise with the Home Manager regarding the effectiveness of cleaning products and ensure their safe storage.
- Manage and maintain agreed budgets, in conjunction with the Home Manager.
- Maintain an efficient stock control system and order supplies. Undertake monthly stock checks.
- Listen, advise, and give direction to the staff team; provide feedback and support.
- Create and maintain accurate records as required.
- Adhere to the Care Centre’s disposal of waste policy. Understand and ensure the implementation of the Health and Safety / COSHH and Infection Control policies, and Emergency and Fire procedures.
You will be joining a supportive team who are focused on providing the highest level of person-centred care. Alongside this we offer the following:
- Annual Awards and Recognition Dinner
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
- Inhouse training
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Access to on-site parking
- Contributory pension
If you are looking for a new opportunity and would like to speak further about joining our team, please apply to this advert or contact our home, we look forward to hearing from you.
All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.