Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Domestic Assistant to join our team at Poplars Nursing and Residential Home, DE13.
As a Domestic Assistant, you will work as part of a team to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within the nursing home, whilst ensuring a safe, comfortable environment.
Hours: 30 Hours per week.
Shift times can start from 08:00 and finish at 19:00. You will be required to work 5 days per week, on a rota basis, including alternate weekends and some bank holidays.
The rate of pay is in line with National Minimum Wage.
Please note, this is a temporary position with a view to permanent.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Adhere to the home’s cleaning schedules
- Provide deep cleaning and preparation of bedrooms as required
- Manage cleaning supplies and notify the Home Manager or appropriate person when new supplies are required.
- Ensure the appropriate agent is used for each area to be cleaned
- Adhere to health and safety, and infection control policies and ensure cleaning is in line with recommendations. Adhere to the Care Centre’s disposal of waste and COSHH policies.
You will be joining a supportive team who are focused on providing the highest level of person-centred care. Alongside this we offer the following:
- Annual Awards and Recognition Ceremony
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
- Inhouse training
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Access to on-site parking
- Contributory pension
All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.