Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Domestic Assistant to join our team at Kingfisher Court Care Home.
As a Domestic Assistant, you will work as part of a team to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within the home, whilst ensuring a safe, comfortable environment always. You will be required to work on a rota basis, working 16-25 hours per week, including some weekends and bank holidays. The rate of pay is in line with National Minimum Wage.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Adhere to the home’s cleaning schedules for daily, weekly, and periodic cleaning of communal areas and residents’ private accommodation.
- Provide deep cleaning and preparation of bedrooms as required.
- Manage cleaning supplies and notify the Home Manager or appropriate person when new supplies required.
- Ensure the appropriate agent is used for each area to be cleaned
- Adhere to health and safety, COSHH and infection control policies and ensure cleaning is in line with recommendations. Adhere to the Care Centre’s disposal of waste policy.
You will be joining a supportive team who are focused on providing the highest level of person-centred care. Alongside this we offer the following:
- Annual Awards and Recognition Ceremony
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
- Inhouse training
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Access to on-site parking
- Contributory pension
All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.