Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Domestic Assistant to join our team at The Croft Care Home, DE15.
As a Domestic Assistant, you will work as part of a team to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within the care home, whilst ensuring a safe, comfortable environment.
Hours: 32.5 hours per week, including alternate weekends and some bank holidays. The rate of pay is in line with National Minimum Wage.
Shift times: During one week, the shift times will be 07:30 – 14:30 Monday to Friday. The following week will be Monday-Wednesday 11:00–18:00 and will include Saturday and Sunday 07:30-14:30.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Adhere to the home’s cleaning schedules for daily, weekly, and periodic cleaning of communal areas and residents’ private accommodation
- Provide deep cleaning and preparation of bedrooms as required
- Manage cleaning supplies and notify the Home Manager or appropriate person when new supplies required
- Ensure the appropriate agent is used for each area to be cleaned
- Adhere to health and safety, COSHH, infection control policies and the disposal of waste policy
You will be joining a supportive team who are focused on providing the highest level of person-centred care. Alongside this we offer the following:
- Annual Awards and Recognition Ceremony
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
- Inhouse training
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Access to on-site parking
- Contributory pension
All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.