Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for Care Assistants to join our team at Parkside Nursing Home in Mansfield. Parkside Nursing Home is a purpose-built home, located on the outskirts of Mansfield in a residential area. The home provides care and nursing support to elderly people and people living with dementia, who may present with complex needs.
Rate of pay and hours: We offer a competitive rate of pay including increments for NVQ 2 and 3, following a successful probationary period. Hours are available on Days or Nights and you would be required to work on a rota basis, including some weekends and bank holidays.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference to people’s lives each day, then we would love to hear from you. As a Care Assistant, you will support the people who live within the home, ensuring the highest level of care is maintained.
Main Duties: This is not an exhaustive list.
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting/assisting Clients as required, with washing, toileting, dressing, mealtimes, and all other aspects of daily living.
- Support Clients who have limited mobility or physical / learning difficulties, making the best use of aids provided.
- Observe care planning needs for Clients and complete written daily records as instructed and in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Answer Nurse call system, giving assistance as required
- Carry out regular checks on Clients at intervals determined by senior Staff Members.
- Clean and maintain equipment used
You will be joining a supportive team who are focused on providing the highest level of person-centred care. Alongside this we offer the following:
- Access to on-site parking
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
- Supportive team environment
- Contributory pension
- Invitation to Monarch Healthcare’s Annual Awards and Dinner
Monarch Healthcare values all employees and actively encourage people to develop their knowledge and skills through opportunities for further learning as well as through mandatory training expectations. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.