Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our team in the role of Area Support Manager.
The successful candidate will oversee the management of clinical and business functions, supporting home managers to achieve performance targets and maintain good relationships with regulators, contractors, and stakeholders. This role will support 6 Care and Nursing homes in Nottingham, Derbyshire, and Staffordshire.
- Registered Nurse (with current PIN)
- Knowledge and experience of social care and regulating authorities
- Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations
- Previous management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Full Driving Licence and use of car
The key responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct investigations and support safeguarding processes
- Oversee action planning and monitor progress with service improvement
- Provide supervision and support to Home Managers to achieve performance targets
- Support personnel matters
- Liaise with the Operations Manager to ensure employment, health and safety and regulatory requirements are met
- Monitor nursing practice in line with the NMC Code of Professional Practice and company policies and procedures
- Facilitate clinical supervision and revalidation for qualified nurses
- Input in sales and marketing strategies
- Contribute to Home Manager inductions and training
- Support Managers with maximising occupancy
- Audit clinical and care records
At Monarch Healthcare, we value our teams and actively encourage people to develop their knowledge and skills. We offer a competitive salary, depending on skills and qualifications, together with a package that includes reimbursement of NMC PIN, contributory pension, development training and a free invitation to Monarch Healthcare’s Annual Awards & Dinner.
All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and would like to discuss this vacancy further, please apply with your CV/Cover letter, we look forward to hearing from you.