Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for an Administrator to join our team at Rutland Manor Nursing Home, Ilkeston.
This is a full-time role, working Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm. However, work outside of these hours may be required to meet business needs.
As an Administrator at Monarch Healthcare, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain accurate records of the home in line with Company policy and procedures.
- Prepare and issue data reports as required.
- Arrange the accurate calculation of wages, monthly, using computer and manual systems. Ensure continuity of Payroll.
- Process receipts of monies against Clients’ accounts. Maintain records and assist clients with accessing funds and settling accounts on their behalf, if required.
- Maintain Staff attendance records.
- Maintain files for Clients and Staff in line with Company procedures and regulation. Process the onboarding of new staff members.
- Provide administrative support to the Home Manager.
- Operate office equipment such as fax, photocopier and computer as required.
- Answer the telephone, respond to enquiries from Clients and Visitors at Reception, and re-direct enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Maintain stationery supplies.
We are looking for a candidate with experience within an administration role, ideally within a care setting, who has previously worked with Microsoft packages as below. Required:
- Good numerical and word processing skills
- Knowledge and experience of MS packages
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Clear understanding of confidentiality and professionalism
If you would like to apply, please forward your CV and cover note for consideration. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.