Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for an Activities Coordinator to join our team at Autumn Grange Nursing Home. Autumn Grange is a purpose-built home, located in the residential area of Creswell, Worksop, S80. The home provides care and nursing support to older people and people living with dementia.
The hours of the role: 33.75 hours per week including some evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a care setting and/or developing and organising a range of events and activities, that promote purposeful days. You will have strong communication and organisational skills, with the ability to work on your own initiative and plan and produce a variety of documents and supporting material to enhance the home’s activities programme.
We are looking to speak with friendly, encouraging, and supportive individuals that are looking to make a difference to the lives of others through this varied and rewarding role.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Create, plan and implement monthly activity programmes that consider the individual needs and choice of all people who live within the home.
- Create an atmosphere of social inclusion and purposeful days
- Work to a budget and create methods of fundraising
- Maintain up to date records of daily activities using appropriate documentation
The benefits of the role include:
- Access to on-site parking
- Annual Monarch Healthcare Awards and Dinner
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- In house training
- Contributory Pension
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Referral scheme
If you would like to join our team, please apply to this advert by forwarding your CV or you are welcome to contact us on 01909 724 098. We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive for our roles, we are unable to respond to each applicant. We appreciate and would like to thank you for the time you have taken to apply for the role. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.