Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Training Coordinator to work across our homes, Poplars Nursing Home and Croft Care Home, Burton-on-Trent.
As a Training Coordinator at Monarch Healthcare, you will be support Home Managers to coordinate training needs, whilst ensuring staff members complete relevant training within the required timeframes. You will work with the senior team, maintaining competency assessments of staff and providing support to employees during the completion of the care certificate.
This is a part time role, working 22.5 hours per week, however we are looking for someone who can be flexible with regards to working hours, as the position may require work outside of the agreed times to meet business needs, and can include weekends. The rate of pay is up to £11 per hour, dependent on qualifications and experience. If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Please note: we may be able to consider full time hours however, you would be required to work across homes in Burton-on-Trent, Ilkeston and Clifton, Nottingham. Please note the hours you are looking for when applying.
- Level 3 Health and Social Care, or working towards
- Experience in a Senior Care position
- Genuine interest and experience of working with the relevant Client group
- Computer literate, able to use excel, word and PowerPoint
- Full Driving Licence and use of car
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- To be caring, friendly and a team player
- Relevant teaching/training qualification
- Previous experience in NAPPI level 1/PBS training would be advantageous
- A good overall knowledge of mandatory training subjects
The Main duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Support home managers with staff training and development needs, ensuring training meets the required completion rate.
- Coordinate and facilitate the learning and development of all staff.
- Conduct observations and supervisions to advise staff teams accordingly and identify further training needs.
- Support employees during the completion of the care certificate, reporting progress to the Home Manager on each visit.
- Manage a schedule of work and report this monthly to the Training Manager.
- Prepare reports for the training manager as required.
- Contribute to new staff inductions and training as requested.
- Attend training meetings to discuss progress and needs.
- Provide feedback to the Management team as required.
Monarch Healthcare value all employees and actively encourage people to develop their knowledge and skills through opportunities for further learning as well as through mandatory training expectations. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
Please note that all people working in care homes in England are required to have had both doses of a covid-19 vaccination, unless medically exempt. Proof of vaccination status will be required to be shown on arrival for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.