Monarch Healthcare is an established care provider and forward-thinking company. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant to join our team at Clifton Manor Residential Home, based in Clifton.
Clifton Manor Residential is a purpose-built home, offering care and support for up to 47 people. As a Senior Care Assistant at Monarch Healthcare, you will support with the delivery of quality care, ensuring the highest levels of care are always maintained.
This is a Nights position, working 30 hours per week on a rota basis, including some weekends and bank holidays, the shift times are 8pm-7am. The rate of pay is dependant on qualifications.
Main Duties: This is not an exhaustive list.
- Ensure the highest levels of care are maintained by supporting Clients with all aspects of daily living and providing support to Staff Members, ensuring shifts run in an efficient manner.
- Assist Clients in all aspects of their care needs. Complete, observe & review care planning needs, and complete written daily records as required and in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Answer the Nurse call system, giving assistance as required.
- Report on the well-being of Clients and liaise with Healthcare professionals.
- Carry out regular checks on Clients at intervals determined by senior Staff Members.
- Make and change beds, ensuring that rooms are clean and tidy, in line with the Care Centre’s disposal of waste policy.
- Clean and maintain equipment e.g., wheelchairs, hearing aids, spectacles etc.
- Ensure the Care Centre is kept clean and tidy.
- Dispense medication, if required, and ensure correct recording of all relevant information relating to medication.
You will be joining a supportive team who are focused on providing the highest level of person-centred care. Alongside this we offer the following:
- Access to on-site parking
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
- Supportive team environment
- Contributory Pension
- Annual Monarch Healthcare Awards
Monarch Healthcare value all employees and actively encourage people to develop their knowledge and skills through opportunities for further learning as well as through mandatory training expectations. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
Please note that all people working in care homes in England are required to have had both doses of a covid-19 vaccination, unless medically exempt. Proof of vaccination status will be required to be shown on arrival for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.