Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Registered Nurse (Nights) to join our wonderful team at Pinxton Manor.
As a Registered Nurse at Monarch Healthcare, you will be responsible for ensuring we provide the highest quality of Care and support, whilst building and maintaining relationships with residents, relatives and professionals.
Hours: 24-36 per week.
We value our teams and are keen to promote a happy and supportive working environment. To support this, we offer a competitive rate of pay, together with a benefits package that includes:
- Paid breaks
- An Invitation to Monarch Healthcare’s Annual Awards & Dinner
- £500 golden handshake on completion of 6-months satisfactory service
- Reimbursement of annual NMC Pin payment subject to no restrictions placed
- DBS payment reimbursed on completion of 6-months satisfactory service
- Contributory pension
- Referral scheme
- Supportive team
As a Registered Nurse at Monarch Healthcare, your days will be varied and will include:
- The formulation of person-centred care plans – Reviewing and updating of care plans to reflect client need, ensuring Care Plans are completed and maintained in consultation with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Administration of medication – Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Monitoring of resident well-being – Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Supervision of the care team when acting as the nurse in charge, ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals
The successful candidate will be registered with the NMC and in receipt of a current pin. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
Please note that all people working in care homes in England are required to have had both doses of a covid-19 vaccination, unless medically exempt. Proof of vaccination status will be required to be shown on arrival for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.