Website Monarch Healthcare
Nursing shifts and supernumerary time
Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Clinical Lead Nurse to join our caring and supportive team at Haddon House Nursing Home.
Hours: Nursing shifts and supernumerary time which can be discussed during the interview
We value our teams and are keen to promote a happy and supportive working environment. We understand our workforce are crucial to the success of the organisation and we reward clinicians for their commitment and level of responsibility. To support this, we offer a competitive rate of pay, together with a package that includes:
- Paid breaks
- An Invitation to Monarch Healthcare’s Annual Awards & Dinner
- £500 golden handshake on completion of 6-months satisfactory service
- Reimbursement of annual NMC Pin payment subject to no restrictions placed
- DBS payment reimbursed on completion of 6-months satisfactory service
- Contributory pension
- Development training
- Referral scheme
- Meal on Shift (if shift time is over 7.5 hours, from a set menu)
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Access to on-site parking
- Supportive senior management team
As a Clinical Lead Nurse at Monarch Healthcare, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide clinical leadership to ensure high standards of care delivery.
- Deliver general nursing & personal care as appropriate to Clients’ needs.
- Assess needs of prospective Clients and monitor the planning and evaluation of care and treatment.
- Reviewing and updating of care plans to reflect client need. Ensure Clients’ Care Plans are completed and maintained in consultation with Clients, Relatives, and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Monitoring of resident well-being and report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for Professional visits where necessary.
- Ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Maintain effective communication with staff, provide feedback and liaise with Management to ensure information is cascaded.
- Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
The successful candidate will need to be registered with the NMC and in receipt of a current pin. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please apply to this advert by forwarding your CV/cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.