Website Monarch Healthcare
Full or Part time hours can be discussed
Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our team at Woodlands Nursing home, Ripley.
Woodlands Nursing home provides nursing and residential support for 40 people. The home is situated in pleasant, landscaped gardens which are bordered by Carr Wood, a local conservation area. As a Registered Nurse at Monarch Healthcare, you will be responsible for ensuring we provide the highest quality of Care and support, whilst building and maintaining relationships with residents, relatives, and professionals.
Hours: We have 24 hours available on days and 24 hours on Nights. We are able to consider applications from candidates for either role or from candidates that may like to complete days and nights.
We value our teams and are keen to promote a happy and supportive working environment. We understand our workforce are crucial to the success of the organisation and we reward clinicians for their commitment and level of responsibility. To support this, we offer a competitive rate of pay, together with a package that includes:
- Paid breaks
- £500 golden handshake after 6 months satisfactory service
- Reimbursement of annual NMC Pin payment subject to no restrictions placed
- Annual Awards and Recognition
- DBS payment reimbursed on completion of 6-months satisfactory service
- Referral scheme
- Inhouse training
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Access to on-site parking
- Supportive Senior management team
As a Registered Nurse at Monarch Healthcare, your days will be varied, and responsibilities will include:
- Formulation of person-centred care plans – Reviewing and updating of care plans to reflect client need, ensuring Care Plans are completed and maintained in consultation with clients, relatives, and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Administration of medication – Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Monitoring of resident well-being – Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Supervision of the care team when acting as the nurse in charge, ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals
Monarch Healthcare value all employees and actively encourage people to develop their knowledge and skills through opportunities for further learning as well as the usual mandatory training expectations.
The successful candidate will need to be registered with the NMC and in receipt of a current pin. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.