Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our wonderful team at Clifton Manor Nursing Home.
Clifton Manor Nursing is a purpose-built home, supporting up to 30 residents with complex physical and dementia related needs. You will join a highly supportive team focused on providing person centred care to the people that live within the home. The successful candidate will be required to work on a rota basis, including some weekends and bank holidays.
Hours: We have roles available on either Days or Nights. If you have a preference to the role you would like to apply for, please note this on your application.
As a registered Nurse at Monarch Healthcare, your days will be varied, and responsibilities will include:
- Formulation of person-centred care plans – Reviewing and updating of care plans to reflect client need, ensuring Care Plans are completed and maintained in consultation with clients, relatives, and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Administration of medication – Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Monitoring of resident well-being – Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Supervision of the care team when acting as the nurse in charge, ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals
We value our teams and are keen to promote a happy and supportive working environment. We understand our workforce are crucial to the success of the organisation and we reward clinicians for their commitment and level of responsibility. To support this, we offer a competitive rate of pay, together with a package that includes:
- Paid breaks
- Revalidation support
- Annual Awards and Recognition ceremony
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
- In-house training
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Access to on-site parking
- Contributory pension
Monarch Healthcare value all employees and actively encourage people to develop their knowledge and skills through opportunities for further learning as well as the mandatory training expectations.
The successful candidate will need to be registered with the NMC and in receipt of a current pin. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references. If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please apply to this advert or contact us for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.