Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our dedicated care team at Poplars Nursing Home.
You will be responsible for ensuring we provide the highest quality of Care and support, whilst building and maintaining relationships with residents, relatives and professionals.
Why work for us?
- Paid annual NMC registration cost – subject to no restrictions
- Paid breaks
- £500 golden handshake after 6 months continual service
- Yearly awards and recognition ceremony
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
- In house training
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Access to free parking
- Formulation of person-centred care plans
- Reviewing and updating of care plans to reflect client need. Ensure Clients’ Care Plans are completed and maintained in consultation with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Administration of medication and Monitoring of resident well-being
- Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary
- Supervision of the care team when acting as the nurse in charge
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals
- Ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift
- Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Practice maximum integrity in all dealings with Clients’ personal and financial affairs and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship which exists with Clients
- Maintain and improve professional knowledge and competence. Keep professionally updated in all areas of clinical expertise
- Report immediately to the Home Manager, or the Person in Charge, any illness of an infectious nature or accident incurred by a Client, colleague, self or another.
- Registered with NMC and in receipt of current PIN
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Satisfactory DBS checks and references
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.