Monarch Healthcare is an established care provider offering nursing and care support to older people. We are recruiting for a Marketing and Quality Assurance Coordinator to join our team.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will work with the quality department to help promote and market our services. This will involve updating and managing our company website, whilst there will also be opportunities to work on some of our key digital marketing channels, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and twitter. You will support marketing campaigns to promote occupancy and profiles within the group. As part of the quality department, you will support the quality assurance processes by data analysing and producing reports from surveys.
We are looking for someone who can work on a variety of marketing projects and deliver work within deadlines. We would like the marketing coordinator to bring ideas of what we could do differently, or opportunities that we can take to grow Monarch Healthcare’s presence in the market. You will have the freedom to not only recommend marketing tactics we should try but also make them happen and help us meet our ambitious goals.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9am-5pm however, work outside of these hours may be required to meet business needs.
A competitive salary is on offer, dependent on qualifications and experience. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
- Knowledge and skills in social media networks, Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn.
- Input in marketing strategies
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Marketing experience/webpage management and updating. (WordPress experience)
- Computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to work with a variety of teams
- Good organisation skills, ability to work on own initiative and manage workload
- Full driving licence and use of car
- Knowledge of company administration and quality systems
- Knowledge/experience of care home operations, regulation and/or quality management
Monarch Healthcare values all our employees and actively encourage people to develop their knowledge and skills through opportunities for further learning as well as the mandatory training expectations. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
Please note that all people working in care homes in England are required to have had both doses of a covid-19 vaccination, unless medically exempt. Proof of vaccination status will be required to be shown on arrival for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.