Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Manager to join our team at Clifton Manor Nursing Home.
The successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours per week, consisting of nursing shifts and supernumerary time which will be discussed during the interview process.
Responsibilities of the role will include working closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the highest level of care and support is maintained. We will look to you to provide clinical leadership to the staff team, maintaining effective communication with all staff and Healthcare professionals. Further duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide clinical leadership to ensure high standards of care delivery.
- Deliver nursing and personal care as appropriate to Clients’ needs.
- Assess the needs of prospective Clients and monitor the planning and evaluation of care and treatment, ensuring care plans are completed and updated as required.
- Complete reviews, audits and supervision as required.
We value our teams and are keen to promote a happy and supportive working environment. We offer a competitive rate of pay, together with a benefits package that includes:
- Meal on Shift (if shift time is over 7.5 hours, from a set menu)
- Annual Monarch Healthcare Awards
- Referral scheme
- In-house training
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Access to on-site parking
- Supportive senior management team
The successful candidate will need to be registered with the NMC and in receipt of a current pin. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
If you are interested in joining our supportive team, please apply to this advert by forwarding your CV/cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that all people working in care homes in England are required to have had both doses of a covid-19 vaccination, unless medically exempt. Proof of vaccination status will be required to be shown on arrival for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.