Monarch Healthcare is an established care provider and forward-thinking company. We are recruiting for Care Assistants to join our teams.
As a Care Assistant at Monarch Healthcare, you will be joining a growing care team, committed to providing the highest level of care and support to the people who live within the home. If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference to people’s lives each day, then we would love to hear from you.
Main Duties: This is not an exhaustive list.
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting/assisting Clients as required, with washing, toileting, dressing, mealtimes, and all other aspects of daily living.
- Support Clients who have limited mobility or physical / learning difficulties, making the best use of aids provided.
- Observe care planning needs for Clients and complete written daily records as instructed and in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Answer Nurse call system, giving assistance as required
- Carry out regular checks on Clients at intervals determined by senior Staff Members.
- Clean and maintain equipment used.
- Ensure the Care Centre is kept clean and tidy.
Why work for us?
- Annual awards and recognition ceremony
- Free meal on shift (shift time over 7.5 hours, from a set menu)
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
- In-house training
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Access to on-site parking
Monarch Healthcare value all employees and actively encourage people to develop their knowledge and skills through opportunities for further learning as well as the usual mandatory training expectations. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.