Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for Care Assistants to join our dedicated teams.
Successful candidates are required to work on a rota basis, including some weekends and bank holidays. The rate of pay is in line with National Minimum Wage, with increments for NVQ Level 2/3.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- To be caring, friendly and a team player
- Satisfactory DBS checks and references
Main Duties: This is not an exhaustive list.
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting/assisting Clients as required, with washing, toileting, dressing, mealtimes, and all other aspects of daily living.
- Support Clients who have limited mobility or physical / learning difficulties, making the best use of aids provided.
- Observe care planning needs for Clients and complete written daily records as instructed and in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Answer Nurse call system, giving assistance as required
- Carry out regular checks on Clients at intervals determined by senior Staff Members.
- Clean and maintain equipment used by Clients / Relatives e.g. wheelchairs, hearing aids, spectacles etc.
- Ensure the Care Centre is kept clean and tidy, in line with the Company’s attention to detail philosophy.
- Practice maximum integrity in all dealings with Clients’ personal and financial affairs and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship that exists with Clients.
Why work for us?
- Yearly awards and recognition ceremony
- Free meal on shift (shift time over 7.5 hours, from a set menu)
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
- In-house training
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Access to on-site parking
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.