Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for Care Assistants to join our team at Heeley Bank Care Home, Sheffield. Heeley Bank offers care and nursing support for up to 67 people in a spacious, well-maintained home. The home is based within a residential area and benefits from good transport links to the surrounding areas.
Rate of pay and hours: We offer a competitive rate of pay including increments for NVQ 2 and 3, following a successful probationary period. You would be required to work on a rota basis, including some weekends and bank holidays.
As a Care Assistant, you will be joining a team committed to providing the highest level of care and support to the people who live within the home. If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference to people’s lives each day, then we would love to hear from you.
The key responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting and assisting Clients as required, with washing, toileting, dressing, mealtimes, and all other aspects of daily living.
- Observe care planning needs and complete written daily records
- Answer Nurse call system and provide assistance as required
- Carry out regular checks on Clients at intervals determined by senior staff members.
- Clean and maintain equipment used
- Ensure the Care Centre is kept clean and tidy
You will be joining a supportive team who are focused on providing the highest level of person-centred care. Alongside this we offer the following:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
- In-house training
- Access to on-site parking
- Supportive team environment
- Contributory pension
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply to this advert by forwarding your CV. We look forward to hearing from you. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
Please note that all people working in care homes in England are required to have had both doses of a covid-19 vaccination, unless medically exempt. Proof of vaccination status will be required to be shown on arrival for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.