Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a creative and passionate Activities Coordinator to join our team at Kingfisher Court.
As an Activities Coordinator, you will plan and implement activities appropriate to Clients’ needs and requests and will support the Home Manager to organise fundraising events.
The successful candidate will be required to work 25 hours per week, on a rota basis including some weekends and bank holidays. The rate of pay is line with national minimum wage.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to develop and organise a range of events and activities across all client categories. You will have good communication and organisational skills, with the ability to work on your own initiative.
The key responsibilities of the role will include but is not limited to:
- Support clients to socialise and provide a variety of activities that cater for all.
- Plan and initiate monthly programmes and encourage clients to maintain pre-existing hobbies.
- Accompany Clients to local events/activities, which may take place outside normal working hours.
- Help to create an atmosphere of social inclusion and purposeful days.
- Assist with fund raising for entertainment, materials, and outings.
- Maintain up to date records of daily activities using appropriate documentation and assist the Clinical team to review and update care files.
- Provide comfort and company, on a one-to-one basis, for Clients as required.
You will be joining a supportive team who are focused on providing the highest level of person-centred care. Alongside this we offer the following:
- Annual Monarch Healthcare Awards
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
- In-house training
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Access to on-site parking
- Contributory pension
All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.