Monarch Healthcare are recruiting for a Clinical Lead Nurse to join our team. Clifton Manor Nursing Home is a purpose-built home, located in Clifton, Nottingham. The home provides care and nursing support to older people and people living with dementia and has a current CQC rating of GOOD.
We are recruiting for a Clinical lead Nurse to work full time hours on days. We are looking to speak with passionate and caring individuals who are committed to working as part of team to provide high quality, person-centred care and support.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide clinical leadership to ensure high standards of care delivery.
- Deliver general nursing and personal care as appropriate to Clients’ needs.
- Assess needs of prospective Clients and monitor the planning and evaluation of care and treatment.
- Reviewing and updating of care plans to reflect client need. Ensure Clients’ Care Plans are completed and maintained in consultation with Clients, Relatives, and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Monitoring of resident well-being and report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for Professional visits where necessary.
- Ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
- Maintain effective communication with staff, provide feedback and liaise with Management to ensure information is cascaded.
- Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
We value our teams and are keen to promote a happy and supportive working environment. We understand our workforce are crucial to the success of the organisation and to support this, we offer a competitive rate of pay, together with a benefits package that includes:
- Paid annual NMC registration cost – subject to no restrictions
- Paid breaks
- Meal on Shift (if shift time is over 7.5 hours, from a set menu)
- Annual Monarch Healthcare Awards
- Referral scheme
- In-house training
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Access to on-site parking
- Supportive senior management team
The successful candidate will need to be registered with the NMC and in receipt of a current pin. All roles are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.